Zara FX is a new, growing forex broker platform that became a popular choice amongst traders in a very little time. That’s why we have decided to review Zarafx its product, and services. It will help you decide whether to go for it or not.
Zara FX is a trading platform that claims to be regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC Mauritius). You can trade in various financial instruments on the broker platform, including foreign currencies, commodities, indices, energies and metals. Platinum, Gold products, silver and Palladium are some of the popular metal products available for trading.
The forex broker offers a variety of account types for different traders with different features to trade, including VIP, Islamic, starter, advanced, demo and business accounts.
You can choose the best account type which is suitable for you. Also, the platform is desktop and mobile friendly; it has apps for mobile trading for iPhone and Android users. Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 users can use this forex broker. The account opening procedure of Zara Fx is also hassle-free and takes very less time.
These strategies are usually made up of trading signals or indicators that affect the buying and selling of a currency pair. These trading signals are generated by manual and automated tools.
Zare FX REVIEW
The forex broker is a good new-age platform. The best part about the trading platform is combine trading with technology. Smart traders are those who collaborate their experience and analytical skills with automated trading bots. The platform provides traders outstanding technological systems and tools to trade more efficiently.
Regarding the price structure, the platform charges low trading fees and spreads. Also, it provides easy and hassle-free withdrawal and deposit procedures. Zara FX also provides its clients with personal assistance and trade guidance throughout the trade. Also, even after being a new forex broker platform, it has a good customer base and previous client reviews.
You can get access to customizable trading tools, professional trade advice, education and training materials on the platform. Also, the Forex broker offers 24/5 customer support in multiple language, so you can reach its team whenever you want. With the above advantages, there are some disadvantages of Zara Fx also. There is limited information available on its website regarding the products and services. However, you can reach the team through its website. Also, the quality of analytical tools and research material is low compared to other platforms.
OUR ASSESSMENT ON Zara FX
Based on our Zara FX review, we gave it a trust score of 75 out of 100 and a 3.8 rating on a scale of 1 to 5. It can be a good choice for all sorts of brokers with different trading strategies.
You can get access to education, powerful trading software, tools and a range of financial instruments to trade on Zara Fx. Also, its social media presence and activities are frequent, which is a good sign for a forex broker. However, before selecting any broker, it is necessary to compare and analyze its services.
- Zara Fx is one of the most popular brokers platforms for automated and copy traders. It provides outstanding algorithms software to place your trade automatically based on predetermined plans. Also, you can follow the ideas of experienced traders if you are a beginner.
- The forex broker provides the facility of demo accounts. So you can try and test its services and then decide whether to go for it. However, trading with real forex accounts and demo accounts is completely different as you are trading with fake money. But, with a demo account, at least you will get an idea of the broker’s services.
- The minimum account balance requirement is very low compared to other broker platforms. So even a beginner or a trader with less money can open an account with Zara FX.
- The platform claims to have customer support 24/5. However, there are complaints that the broker is not responsive. It does not give timely replies to its client. So it may be a huge drawback for beginners.
- The broker is only regulated by FSC Mauritius. Generally, a forex broker platform is regulated by at least two to three tier 1 & tier 2 financial institutions. Regulation is a must for forex traders. Zara Fx regulations may create trust issues amongst the clients.